2009년 9월 19일 토요일

read me before go to shopping! (Guide for service)

exchange rate(Korean won to US dollar) : 1100won = 1dollar
(exact rate is always change between 1150~1250won(when I received money. rate is different when I send dollar and receive and sell or buy) so make it safe, I decided 1100won. if exchange rate is change a lot I will change it.

shipping fee in Korea : usually it's 3000~4000-> fix it as 3 dollar per a seller
if you're going to buy from 2 seller, shipping fee will be 3 X2= $6

service fee 10 dollar per a seller
if you're going to buy from 2 seller, shipping fee will be 10X2= $20
more than 3 seller -> discount 10% at total service fee (ex. 10X3X0.9= $27)

shipping fee from Korea to your country
I'm going to use EMS only. If you're going to have a risk of losing your parcel, I can send it by regular air mail.
I use this shipping fee chart from national post office.
I will let you know after I receive your items and measuring the weight and than calculate shipping fee.

I can only accept paypal and you should pay for paypal fee(sorry).
invoice will be sent after I get your orders. at this time, I will ask for item cost + shipping fee in Korea + service fee. after I receive them, I will calculate the weight and ask for EMS fee.

thank you ^^

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기