2009년 9월 30일 수요일

Feedback

Please leave me your feedback here!

댓글 11개:

  1. you can leave your feedback here without or with login(you can use your livejournal account too ^^)

    답글삭제
  2. I ordered through Daun to buy from Olivina and Etude House! Her shopping service price is VERY reasonable. Communication was great! Daun answered my questions very quickly and even held my Olivina order while I ordered more things from Etude House. She was very helpful throughout the whole process and let me know of cheaper shipping options. All of my items were packaged very carefully and I received them in no time~ I will definitely use her shopping service again and highly recommend her to others. Thank you!

    답글삭제
  3. I ordered through Daun to buy from Sechuna!
    Her prices are reasonable!
    She is really lovely and answer to every question!!!
    The item were packaged very carefully and arrive in time (and without custom fee!!!)
    I will use this shopping service again!
    Highly recommend!!! ++++++++
    Thank you! <3
    miladyluna

    답글삭제
  4. I ordered some shoes from gmarket through Daun and she is extremely pleasant to work with. Quick to reply mails + mail out my package and on the overall I'm very satisfied.

    HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!

    답글삭제
  5. I bought a magazine throught Daun and she was very helpful, nice and polite during whole transaction. She replied my mails very fast and also shipped the magazine fast, so I am very satisfied. Definitely will use her shopping service again.

    답글삭제
  6. Daun was helpful when I asked for help for sites to buy the brands I wanted. She replied emails quickly and offered alternatives in my parcel packaging so that I would not have to pay more.

    She shipped the parcel out quickly so I received it really fast. I'll definitely engage her services to buy stuff from Korean websites again ^^

    답글삭제
  7. I ordered a lot of items from Daun, and everything went great. She replied to my e-mails promptly, was patient with receiving my payment, and shipped my package promptly. All my items arrived in perfect condition. I hope to use her service again, and I highly recommend her service. Thank you!

    답글삭제
  8. I ordered from Rowky with Daun and even though it was Christmas season she replied quickly and she was very helpful! Her fee is very reasonable and she shipped the items out promptly. I recommend her shopping service highly and will definitely use her service again in the future!

    답글삭제
  9. I participated in a group order hosted by gil_sarang in livejournal. She helped me decide which shoe size to buy, answered all of my questions, she was very kind and I received the items very quickly.

    I'm very happy with this experience, will do busines again with her :D

    답글삭제
  10. I ordered some things through a group order hosted by Daun, and everything went great as before. Great communication and I received my items very soon. Daun even included a free sweater for me in my package! So nice ^^ Thank you Daun! I'll be using your service again ^^

    답글삭제