2009년 9월 19일 토요일

Order process

1. I receive order from you by e-mail.
your e-mail should contain information to navigate where the item you'd like to buy
you can link item page, or print screen the page and check
whatever I can recognize it!
you should tell me which color, size and number of item

2. I check weather it is in stock or sold out
sometimes when I check it, it was still in stock but after you send me money that item is gone.
I will refund money but you should pay for paypal fee. you'd better pay immediately after get an invoice!

3. I send you invoice including exact total item fee + shipping fee in Korea + service fee
once I receive the money, I order them right away!

4. I send you another invoice for EMS fee
As soon as I got your items, I calculate total weight and request shipping fee.

5. Send you tracking number
After you pay for EMS fee, I will let you know tracking number ^^

6. please left a feed back after you get them!
I also tracking your parcel but still wondering weather you finally get them or not

댓글 1개: