2010년 2월 25일 목요일

Noitce

Dear costumers,

Due to my grandmother-in-law's funeral, I can't response e-mails right away

my reponse for emails will be slow.

I'm in US now, I will back Korea at March 6th.

- Daun

댓글 8개:

  1. Hi Daun,

    I hope you are well. I sent you an email yesterday with an order. I hope you received it!

    답글삭제
  2. Daun is a bad seller. I have ordered items from her and she was not able to fulfill the order. I wrote emails to her and she refused to reply my emails! Don't use her service or you will regret it!!

    답글삭제
  3. Daun, if you are reading this, please reply my emails. I have paid for the items. Don't ignore my emails!!

    답글삭제
  4. I ordered a lot too from gmarket that's worth 700+ dollars I hope she's okay I already tried her service for a couple of times already and I trusted her so much. I just wish she reply to my emails please send me email @ chris.deluna.29@gmail.com if she already replied to you I lost a lot back then and I am wishing that Daun will not fail me.. :(

    답글삭제
  5. Still no reply from Daun. She is really out of business since she doesn't even bother to maintain her own website anymore.

    답글삭제
  6. She is not answering email any more. Bad service.

    답글삭제
  7. If you paid her and got no reply, please email me at sakurabaharuto18@gmail.com and we could discuss how we could get our money/stuff from her.

    답글삭제
  8. hi, are you still doing this service ??

    답글삭제